In October 28, in Odessa, within the framework of the international conference «Development of the Transport System of Ukraine: Challenges and Prospects» and the international transport forum TRANS EXPO ODESSA 2020, a significant event «Stevedores & elevatorists meeting» will host the agro-community. The event will be held offline and online.
We are discussing:
- problems created by grain exporters for port terminals;
- toughening of EU requirements for chlorpyriphos. The GMOs in grain;
- «scary» words, GAFTA, ISO, which are absolutely not scary;
- Who and why need NASSR?
- disbalance of inear elevators capacities by region
- What to do with non-route elevators?
- «quantity-quality» dilemma at elevators;
- How to recover $ 600,000 or more in GAFTA arbitration;
- Extension of delivery dates under the GAFTA contract. Who is guilty?
- How to protect your interests and recover damages through arbitration in English law. Overview of interesting cases and use cases.
We`re planning an excursion to one of grain terminals of Odessa port.
The target audience: agricultural holdings, linear elevators, ports, stevedores, marine lawyers, grain terminals, surveyors, transport companies and grain traders, manufacturers of elevator equipment and developers of new technologies for agribusiness.
Their interest and support of the event declared Ukrainian grain association, Association of elevators of Ukraine, Belozavodskoy elevator, Ris-oil terminal, Neptun terminal, Brooklyn-Kiev terminal, Cotecna Ukraine, Nofalab Laboratoris Ukraine.
Informational support: elevatorist.com
We invite you to take part in «Stevedores & elevatorists meeting» and the conference.