Dates: 7th -8th February 2018
For Agenda/Event Brochure, Information & Registration, Contact:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: + 48 61 646 9780
Quote discount code:
MBWf7MP20 to claim for 20% discount expiring 13th Dec 2017
To request the Latest Agenda & more details on the Programme, Speakers and their Presentations by email, please contact Rohan Baryah This event will provide essential, expert guidance to shipowner/operators on how to prepare for and manage the BWT Systems in terms of selection, installation and technical operations, as well as advice on compliance, PSC and regulation once the convention is in place. The conference will also address Type Approval and system excellences for the BWT System Manufacturers.
- Erik-Jan Elzinga, Newbuilding & Projects, BW Fleet Management
- Suresh Thomas, Fleet Manager, OSM Ship Management
- Sonsun Jacob, Fleet Manager, Ishima Pte
- S.K. M. Bhimani, Environmental Compliance Director, Anglo-Eastern Ship Management Ltd
- Capt Sanjeev Soni, Director, Institute Of Maritime Education & Training, Australia & Singapore
- Dr J.Paul Chen, Associate Professor, Division Of Environmental Science And Engineering Faculty Of Engineering, National University Of Singapore
- Dr Guillaume Drillet, Lead Biologist, Chair Of The GloBal TestNet, Ballast Water Technology And Innovation Centre, DHI Singapore
- Mike Symons, Head Of Consultancy, ChartCo
- Dr Arun Dev, Associate Professor, Newcastle University (Singapore)
- John Dooley, President, Choice Ballast Solutions, LLC
- Fulko Roos, Managing Director, UniBallast
Key Topics Include:
- Advancements in Regulatory Requirements
- Compliance & Keeping to BWM deadlines
- Port State Control – Testing & Compliance
- Updates on Ready to Use Solutions
- Ship owner’s Experience with BWT Systems
- Optimisation of Ballast Water Retrofits
- Effectively Managing Installation / Shipyard’s Readiness & Selection
- BWM System Operability, Maintenance & Lifecycle Issues
- Financing BWM Systems
- Ensuring Crew Competence
Who Will Attend?
ACI’s meetings are strictly end-user focussed. The programme is co-ordinated with the Ballast Water Experts and Ship Owners in mind.
Delegates will include Senior Level Decision makers drawn from the Ship Owners, Ship Managers, Ballast Water Management System Manufacturers, Classification Societies, Ballast Water Regulators, Port State Control Authorities, Testing Facilities and others.
Previous Edition Attendees Included:
NYK Bulkship (Asia) Pte Ltd.* Berge Bulk * US Coast Guard * Liberian Registry Singapore * BW Fleet Management Pte. Ltd *Ishima Pte Ltd * OSM Ship Management * SE Shipping * Wilhelmsen Ship Management Singapore Pte Ltd * Hyde Marine * The Great Eastern Shipping Co Ltd * DHI Singapore * National University Of Singapore * Ulmatec Pyro As * Institute Of Maritime Education & Training, Australia & Singapore * Damen Shipyards Singapore Pte Ltd * Texas A&M University * Avalontec Engineering Pte Ltd * HANSUN (Singapore) Pte LTD * Jotun (Singapore) Pte Ltd * Sembcorp Marine * CCS (China Classification Society) * International Registries Inc/ The Marshall Islands Registry * The Boutique Firm PLC * Litehauz * Bureau Veritas * Panasia * National Iranian Tanker Co * Carnival Maritime GmbH * Costa Cruises Shipping Service * Trojan Technologies * Ballast Water Monitoring A/S * A.P. Moller — Maersk — MMT * Alfa Laval * Atlantska Plovidba * Auramarine * BallastTech — Norwegian Institute for Water Research (NIVA) * Bollfilter * Cathelco * Ceres LNG* Cofely West Industrie BV*Chemgas BV* Desmi * Easeacon * Ecochlor * Elomatic * Fairstar Heavy Transport * Filter Safe * Georg Fischer Piping Systems * Green Award Foundation * Hatenboer-Water BV * Heraeus Noblelight * IMS International * J. Bekkers * J.H.K. Engineering * Jan De Nul * John T. Essberger BV * Kuwait Petroleum Corporation * Laurin Maritime * Litehauz Environment * Lithuanian Shipping Company * Lloyds Register * LSC Shipmanagement * Maersk Tankers * Mahle Industriefiltration * Marin * Mas-Maritime Assembly Systems * Millenia Maritime * N.E.I Treatment Systems….and many more