The conference is an effective platform for discussing trends development of sea and river cargo transportation. Rich program, exclusive analytics and development forecasts from TOP experts and narrow specialists.
Moderator of the event — Nikolay Gorbachev — President of the Ukrainian Grain Association.
The conference will bring together various representatives of marine and river cargo transportation web in order to study the issues of the industry as much as possible, exchange the necessary experience and establish fruitful contacts.
BLOCK 1 LAW AND TRANSPORTATION (INFRASTRUCTURE LEGISLATIVE REFORM)
• The upcoming entry into force of the Law of Ukraine «On Inland Water Transport».
• What are the rules of the game from 01.01.22 to the memory of weapons and military equipment. IWT Fund — Will It Be Established? Governing bodies.
• General strategy for the development of port infrastructure: dredging, construction of new berths, reconstruction of existing ones.
• Legal interaction of participants in sea and river transportation. Bills adopted and «in progress» at the time of the conference.
• Projects of public private partnership. Development of Port Infrastructure.
Vaskov Yuriy — Deputy Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
Golodnitsky Alexander — acting Heads of State Enterprise «USPU»
Kopeyka Olga — Head of the European Business Association (EBA) Logistics Committee
Tsurkan Mikhail — Head of the Consensus Bar Association
Raivis Veckagans — Owner of RV Transport Consulting
BLOCK 2 RIVER LOGISTICS
• River grain logistics.
• Problem of temporary import of barges and river vehicles. The nuances of customs clearance.
• Ukrainian coastal fleet — modern history and trends.
• The value of the broker in the freight market.
Skichko Yuriy — Co-founder of AgroVista, Hermes-Trading, Svetlovodsk River Terminal
Gladilin Alexander — Founder of Port Clearance
Kozakevich Vladimir — General Director of AP Marine (Agroprosperisgroup)
Kolomiytsev Igor — «Danton Shipping», «GH Shipbrokers School»
BLOCK 3 MARINE LOGISTICS
• Road transshipment: at the junction of the sea and the river. Legal and technical aspects.
• Marine supply chains.
• Lay time, as an integral part of the loading / unloading of the vessel.
• New berth of MTP Chornomorsk — loading rates, possibilities, forecasts.
Niyakiy Ivan — Vice-President of the Maritime Chamber of Ukraine, Director of «Cranship»
Oleg Solodukhov — Founder of theCharters
Veresklya Alexander — Head of the Operations Department of the time-charter shipping company
Sadovoy Evgeniy — General Director of RISOIL S.A. Terminal Group
BLOCK 4 GRAIN MARKET-2021/22
• Expectations from the grain export season, distribution by ports.
• Advantages and disadvantages of railway transportation.
• Results of work of railway transport. Unequal competitive working conditions for all transport participants (railway, river, auto).
• Development of Ukrainian exports — a trader’s vision.
Gorbachev Nikolay — conference moderator, President of the Ukrainian Grain Association
Tkachev Valeriy — Deputy Director of the Department of Commercial Work in «Ukrzaliznytsya»
Kuzmenko Andrey — Director of ZIM Integrated Shipping Ukraine Services ltd
speaker to be confirmed
The conference will bring together various representatives of the chain of sea and river cargo transportation in order to study the issues of the industry as much as possible, exchange the necessary experience and establish fruitful contacts.
Will be attended by: shippers, traders, agricultural holdings, maritime agencies, shipowners, charterers, terminals, associations, banks, logistics companies, brokers, surveyors, legal and insurance companies, and other market participants.
Location: Concert Hall «Sady Pobedy», 28 Akademicheskaya st., Odessa
+38097-291-77-24, +38066-65-665-96, +38093-16-38-261 (Viber, WhatsApp, Telegram), email@example.com