Dear colleagues and partners!
Soon there will be the first online meeting “Honest Thursday. FOCUS: ports of Ukraine” (25.02.2021). We are starting announcing of speakers.
The topic: discussion of the development strategy of Ukrainian ports branch.
Co-organizer of the meeting: International trade-club
Number of registered participants: 117 (the list is given after your request)
Number of Embassies, consulates, diplomatic missions: 14 (the list is given after your request)
Number of countries: participants: 12 (the list is given after your request)
Strategy session moderator: Volodymyr Shulmeister director of the program “Infrastructure of the future”
Strategy session speakers:
Nataliya Forsyuk Depputy minister of infrastructure of Ukraine on issues of European integration;
Stefan Sofroniev Member of the Board International Trade Club
Volodymyr Kreidenko, Deputy head of transport committee, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine (agreed);
Vitaliy Lipskiy, Deputy head of Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority (agreed);
Oleg Voronyi, Head of strategical planning department SE USPA ;
Evgen Cherevikov, Head state-private partnership projects department SE USPA.
Participants of the panel discussion:
- Adnan Rahman, Team Leader, “Assistance to the Ukrainian authorities for establishment of national transport model and master plan” (EU financed project)
- Olexander Kava Deputy minister of finances of Ukraine
- Viktor Dovhan, expert, “Assistance to the Ukrainian authorities for establishment of national transport model and master plan” (EU financed project)
- Raivis Veckagans Founder, RV Transport Consulting LLC
- Oleg Nivievskyi, professor, Kyiv School of Economics
- Daria Sichkar, Logistics committee coordinator, European Business Association
- Evgen Kudrytskiy, Partner of Capital Times company
- Mr. Andrea Groenewald Ambassador of South-African Republic in Ukraine
- Oleg Platonov President of Association “Transport, forwarding and logistics companies in Ukraine “UKRZOVNISHTRANS”, Head of Ukrainian delegation in UN / CEFACT
- Olexander Sagaidak representative of Polish register of shipping in Ukraine
We plan only 8 presentations within the framework of the PITCH-session. Announced presentations of InWhite Solutions, Soft Prom, port Gdansk.
The raisin in the cake. Presentation of transport corridor the Caspian sea – the Black sea – the Baltic sea (with participation of ports Kuryk, Baku, Gdansk, KTZ Express)
Alibek Utegenov Executive director on marketing and logistics Port of Kuryk
Representative of port of Baku
Michal Stupak account manager, port of Gdansk
Tetyana Drozd marketing specialist KTZ Express
InWhite Solutions presentation
Innovative tools for port infrastructure management
Olexander Tasev Regional Manager Eastern Europe & CIS, Hexagon Geospatial / Softprom
We have only 2 time-slots for your company’s presentation. Fill free to register for the event and use the final possibility to become a partner of the meeting.
For more information, apply to the magazine “SHIPPING”
+38 0482 355 999