Saudi Arabia is leaving no stones unturned to capture a good chunk of the freight, supply chain & logistics market and establish itself as the global trade and logistics hub which connects Asia, Europe, and Africa. The Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 5 percent by 2020 in the Global Logistics Industry.
The event shall address the current opportunities and challenges in the freight and logistics sector in the Kingdom with further discussions about Vision 2030, Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Port Community Systems (PCS) and Data Management System.
In order to discuss the latest developments in the Middle-East region, Bricsa Consulting is hosting its “4th Annual Saudi Transfreight & Logistics 2019”, a 2-day strategic business programme focused on the future of Transfreight in Saudi Arabia.
Date: 09th – 10th September 2019
Location: Hilton Riyadh Hotel & Residences| Riyadh | Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
FURTHER DISCUSSIONS REGARDING
The focus of the conference will be on the following topics:
- Establishing the Kingdom as a Logistics hub by integrating rail into freight sector
- Nine-Point transformation logistics policy under Vision 2030
- First SEZ ‘Integrated Logistics Bonded Zone at King Khalid International Airport
- Potential role of ICT innovations in Port, Logistics, Supply Chain & Warehousing
- Importance of projects such as Saudi Landbridge, North-South Rail, Saudi-Bahrain Rail Link, and Fasah — Single Window Clearance
- Role of Private sector Operators in Port Management – Ras Tanura Port, Jeddah-Islamic Port, and Hutchison Port
To express your interest in regards to delegate participation or sponsorship opportunities send your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to us:
Ms. Aditi Jain
Bricsa Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Dir: +91 22 4880 3430